Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Aches and Pains of Pregnancy (and a link;))

Must....stay....awake!

Gosh I'm soooo TIRED!!!!! It feels as if the energy is being sucked out of me. I went to bed one night at 8:30 pm only to wake up the next day at 10:00 feeling nice and refreshed. Two hours later I am wanting to crawl back in bed and sleep. *Yawn*

Among the tiredness there is, Breast pain, a splitting headache, stomach growling, nausea, and the throbbing back pain. Complain. Complain. Once again, more complaining.

This is my complaint post. Since my wonderful yet annoying Fiance is at work.

Come to think of it, I might..... MIGHT....(might) miss him a bit..... just a bit.






Okay I miss him like crazy. It's only 10 hours, but, I have no one to talk to. Or to hug me:((((

More complaining hahaha.

Hey, other teen just find out-ies, here's a link

And, let's not kill our babies today:))))




(Abortion at 8 weeks)

No comments:

Post a Comment