Friday, October 14, 2011

8 weeks! (And the trouble with men)

Today marks the 8th week! Only 7 months to go!

Men.

Can't live with them, and can't live without them.

Somedays it seems that all me and Shawn (Daddy-to-be) do is fight. Over stupid stuff. Usually having to do with him. And. yes, Shawn gets on my nerves more times a day than I can count. Men are just naturally fustrating I guess. Like when they leave the tiolet seat up ( and that's after missing the hole completely, soking the seat, rim, and the floor >.<)

GRRR!!!!!!

But, at the end of the day, when the gun smoke settles, I find that I still love him more than anything. Even if somedays I wanna pull my hair out.


My Father, is the most annoying of them all! I used to look up to him as my hero, and now he's the old fart. hahaha. Not really. I still love my daddy, but, seriously, Don't teach your kids to fart in a sleeping persons face. Or come up behind you and rub your tummy asking "How's my little grandbaby today. OR to stick a wet finger in someones ear. Seriously!

Now, I have a biological dad. The above has no blood to me. He raised me though. My "sperm donor" (as I like to call him) abandoned me at a young age. Yeah, been there too. But, I prefer not to say much on him.

In my life them men can be funny, loving, and supportive. But, at the same time they can be annoying, rude, and just plain nasty.

1 comment: